Maalox® Children's Relief - Chewable - Wild Berry
- Fast relief of children's heartburn and acid indigestion.
- Available in Great Tasting Convenient Chewables.
Calcium carbonate, 400 mg.......................................Antacid
Uses for the relief of:
- acid indigestion
- sour stomach
- upset stomach due to these symptoms
- Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if the child is presently taking a prescription drug. Antacids may interact with certain prescription drugs.
- Stop use and ask a doctor if symptoms last more than 2 weeks.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- find the right dose on the chart below based on weight (preferred). If possible, use weight to dose; otherwise use age.
- repeat dose as needed.
- do not take more than 3 tablets (ages 2-5) or 6 tablets (ages 6-11) in 24 hours, and do not use the maximum dosage for more than 2 weeks except under the advice and supervision of a doctor.
|under 24||under 2 yrs||ask a doctor|
|24 to 47||2 to 5 yrs||1 tablet|
|48 to 95||6 to 11 yrs||2 tablets|
- each tablet contains: calcium 160 mg
- Phenylketonurics: contains phenylalanine, 0.3 mg per tablet
- store at controlled room temperature 20-25°C (68-77°F)
- protect from moisture